THE ONION AND THE CHRISTMAS TREE
The family is sitting at the dinner table. The son asks his father, "Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?" The father, surprised, answers, "Well son, there are three kinds of breasts. In her twenties, a woman's breasts are like melons, round & firm. In her thirties & forties, they are like pears, still nice, but hanging a bit. After fifty, they are like onions." "Onions?" "Yes, you see them, and they make you cry."
This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter says, "Mom, how many types of "willies" are there?" The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, "Well dear, a man goes through three phases. In his twenties, his Willie is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his thirties & forties, it's like a birch tree, flexible but reliable. After his fifties, it is like a Christmas tree." "A Christmas tree??"
"Yes dear, dead from the root up and the balls are for decoration only."
So with this Gender-fair joke let me greet you my dear Multiply friends a very merry christmas and a peaceful, prosperous, and a cheerful new year for all of us !
40 Kommentare:
Bwa ha ha ha MERRY CHRISTMAS Jack!
hmmm ten years from now isa ka na lang Christmas Tree!
I know, 'day, but then I'll make sure that my balls are nicely decorated and good to look at! Bwahahahaa... Merry Christmas, too!
hahahahaha! spicy indeed! merry Christmas Jack =)
hahahaha nice joke! merry christmas and happy new year!
maligayang pasko din sa 'yo, Sylvia!
malipayong paksiw kanimo, Greg!
hahahaha lechon paksiw? wala dito noon, mga muslim kasi dito. bihira ang baboy. enjoy the your pasko and new year there in germany.
I will, Greg, but then I really miss lechon and paksiw :-(
bisaya ko jack so pwede gihapon ang paksiw! hahaha!
sorry, I forgot about it. But tell me are you from Cebu?
She is. : ) Maayong pasko diha Jack! I-fed-ex lang nako ang ikog og dunggan sa lechon diha sa inyo.
im from gigaquit, surigao del norte. i went to college and graduated in cebu. went to work in manila (pilar development corp and fortune tobacco), got married and lived in bacolod, nagnegosyo insik ug naalkanse so nianhi mi sa US hahaha! so i speak surigaonon, cebuano, ilonggo, a little bit ug aklanon (from my mom) and tagalog. don know how to speak german except what i learned from HS
"Auf wiedersehen " =)
heehehehehe
;-))
merry christmas dear Jack.
may have a blessing week
Now that's what I call an unconventional Christmas greeting..
Wish you a firm mind and health as sturdy as an oak..
Ha-ha-ha...... It's a nice joke Jack. Thanks for being gender-fair. I guess at my age now, I should do something to prevent "mine" from becoming onions. In your case, I hope you'll choose the right colours for your "Christmas tree". You know well that nowadays, "baubles" come in different colours.
Jack, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the Yuletide Season bring more success and happiness to all of you.
oy, salamat, Jan! Maghulat gyud ko :-)
wow, di lang diay ka Bisaya, Mindanawon pa gyud! I hope you won't lose all those Pinoy languages you learned from childhood. Pass it on to your children, will you?
nice to "see" you here, Pedram! I wonder if you also celebrate Christmas. I wish you peace, joy, and prosperity for this yuletide and all seasons to come!
ha...ha.. ha... thanks for the "oakey" greetings, Danny! the same goes to you my friend :-)
bwahahaha thanks for passing by, Arline! Despite your hectic domestic schedule you still have time for multiply. Frohe Weihnachten für dich und die ganze Familie. Sehen wir uns bald in Philnetz, ja?
Thank-you Jack,that was a good one, Have a Bless Holiday..Norma J.
Thanks, Norma! Happy holidays for you and your family, too!
I have a solution to the christmas tree problem. Give it a fertilizer of the V--gra brand. He he he.
merry christmas to you & your family, jack!!! :)
I'm believer, my dear friend.
Jesus was grewing and told to people that just one thing enough to be cost live with difficulty living: "Love each other"
Profile graphics
he..he... Thanks but I don't need it yet, Bong! Baka ikaw?
merry Christmas to you, too, dear Apryl and the baby, of course! Ingat lagi, ha?
thanks to the graphics, Pedram. I wish you and your family a beautiful christmas! I hope to "see" you more in Multiply in 2008!
LOL, Merry Christmas to you and your family Jack. no snow but frost this Christmas in Germany...
Yes, it is a cold, white, but snowless x'mas this year. Cold it maybe this time, I wish your heart be full of warmth! Merry christmas, too Naomy!
LOL ;-)
Merry Christmas Jack to you and to your family
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you, too, Dina. May you have peace and prosperity in your land in 2008 and in the years to come!
Yes, Jackie the Messer, you and your below the belt "gender-fair'" joke...
long time no hear...been doing before the new year rituals...wishing all good things to nice friends and sinking all those "balimbings" and the lost time and all the bad elements in this world we are trying to make a better place for children of other people...but our future tax and social insurance payers.
Enjoy the Holiday and if you wish, do look for my exchange gift in my other blogs....pinayskaleidoscope.blogspot.com
Have a guten Lutsch!!!!
Still have to learn the howtos in this multiply thing....but I guess photos will do first.
ML
welcome to multiply, ML! Pictures will do for now, as you see. Happy New Year and Gute Rutsch mit Rainer in das neue Jahr!
Well, Jack, she said "Lutsch". he he he. Thats what you get with this sexy joke of yours... LOL.
I'd love to tell a guy that his balls were for decoration only. Hahaha!
This one is from the heart ... Meri Christmas and Hapi New Year. My special regards to my kinugos. He he he. Pre' si Anna man tu no?
hi jack, happy new year to you if i didnt greet you already. you know im forgetful now (senior moment)
you may have been tagged already but here i am just doing my duty and i picked you =P
http://sylviagonzalez.multiply.com/journal/item/24/FACTS_FIGURES_ngeh_corny
hi, jack!
hahahha very funny!! Now--i gotta take a look again at my christmas (it's still up you know.) Oh dear--actually it's a tree of balls!
Kommentar veröffentlichen