it can trigger depression for some people, Dave. Indeed, it can be dreary at times but then everyone knows that it is just a phase. Soon Spring will come and it will be again different.
I've heard about it, Naomy! Neighbors of ours had their Easter vacation in the Black Forest and they were so proud to tell us that they didn't have to drive to Austria -like we did- for the Snow. They said they had about one meter snow in Baden-Würtemberg.
hahahaha! sure, why not? actually life is too fast here. imagine, i wake up in the morning, prepare my son's clothes, cook his breakfast, pack his lunch (now the oldest one is demanding i do it for him too). the little time i have left, all of ten minutes is spent in the shower, get dressed and off we go to my son's school, then i go to work. you would feel dizzy if you're not used to this lifestyle. hahahaha! still interested?
Thanks, Ulla! This time with a little help from Photoshop which Al Perez and Janjan Perez (no, I don't think they're related) gladly recommend to me. I remember we talked about it earlier here where I complained that I lost the files of the Photos I tweaked with PS. I found them again (I saved them with a PSD file extentions instead of JPG, so my Explorer didn't recognize them when I opened them) and here are the results.
Hehehe... sayang that you don't live here in Cebu, Jack. :) I normally give PS lessons to friends who are interested to learn. My price? A cup of cappuccino and a slice of cake. :)
But in your case, I think I will have to ask for a bottle of your German vintage. :) I've never had German wine before, I'm curious how it compares to French.
30 Kommentare:
even without snow, still romantically complete this place,vineyards,village w/church, mountain. = Pampa. Lol.
snowless winters and white easters.... hala. climate change na gyud. we're doomed! wehehehe.
I love the composition and color of this shot. :) It looks so vintage.
This looks like a painting of a rural countryside :)
Do you live in wine country?
you really had snowless winter?... weird... my sister in canada said they still have snow now.... and they thought it will be spring already...
without the leaves, dont you find it a bit dreary?
wow, jack. your countryside surroundings look so idyllic. i would love to live in such one day...hmmmmm..someday soon =D
yes, Tina, I live in a romantic Pampa :-)
yez, but our place is really not known for snow. We have to travel to the Alps to enjoy it, Tatit.
I saw that on TV, too, Sha! How unfair, no?
Thanks, Jan! You deserve a vintage wine from me for that, LOL.
Our city is at the center of the so-called German Wine Route, Jan. Close to the French border.
it can trigger depression for some people, Dave. Indeed, it can be dreary at times but then everyone knows that it is just a phase. Soon Spring will come and it will be again different.
I'll gladly exchange places with you, Sylvia! It must be very exciting to live in the big A...
ay sabihin ko na rin na it looks vintage para naa pud koy wine.. LOL hahahha.... enjoy spring with snow jack.... see you around!
now, you're learning, Sha... LOL
No snow in all of Europe this winter, Jack? Only desolation?
there was snow down here, not much though
I've heard about it, Naomy! Neighbors of ours had their Easter vacation in the Black Forest and they were so proud to tell us that they didn't have to drive to Austria -like we did- for the Snow. They said they had about one meter snow in Baden-Würtemberg.
did you see my Easter greetings..well i should send you the link..
here:http://bubu34.multiply.com/photos/album/7/Capturing_White_Easter_2008
greetings!
nice scenery you have!
Trees are fascinating during their winter "sleep". I took a lot of black-and white photos last winter (it's definitely spring here now).
Great pics, Jack!
I like this!
hahahaha! sure, why not? actually life is too fast here. imagine, i wake up in the morning, prepare my son's clothes, cook his breakfast, pack his lunch (now the oldest one is demanding i do it for him too). the little time i have left, all of ten minutes is spent in the shower, get dressed and off we go to my son's school, then i go to work. you would feel dizzy if you're not used to this lifestyle. hahahaha! still interested?
Thanks, Ulla! This time with a little help from Photoshop which Al Perez and Janjan Perez (no, I don't think they're related) gladly recommend to me. I remember we talked about it earlier here where I complained that I lost the files of the Photos I tweaked with PS. I found them again (I saved them with a PSD file extentions instead of JPG, so my Explorer didn't recognize them when I opened them) and here are the results.
Thanks, Jeng! Are you now in Stuttgart, btw?
Sylvia, I love NY, NY but only for vacation! I love my slow daily grind here in my little pampa LOL
Hehehe... sayang that you don't live here in Cebu, Jack. :) I normally give PS lessons to friends who are interested to learn. My price? A cup of cappuccino and a slice of cake. :)
But in your case, I think I will have to ask for a bottle of your German vintage. :) I've never had German wine before, I'm curious how it compares to French.
The Wilt. Nice shot.
So good to see you back online, Jack.
hey, where are the good wines:0
Kommentar veröffentlichen