Took these pictures during the Sinulog celebration last January, near Zurich. Entering the urinal of the hall were the celebration was held, I was amused with what I saw: a Swiss father lovingly changing the soiled pampers of his 3 year-old son. The Filipina mother was either busy or just enjoying herself in the hall. Complimenting him for doing this work, he rebuffed me saying "what's the fuss, I like to do it" for his son. Later, I searched for them outside to get his e-mail address to send him these (and to meet his Filipina wife) but they were nowhere to be found, probably lost in the big crowd of revelers.
Samstag, 5. April 2008
One of the reasons why Filipinas like to marry Swiss men
Took these pictures during the Sinulog celebration last January, near Zurich. Entering the urinal of the hall were the celebration was held, I was amused with what I saw: a Swiss father lovingly changing the soiled pampers of his 3 year-old son. The Filipina mother was either busy or just enjoying herself in the hall. Complimenting him for doing this work, he rebuffed me saying "what's the fuss, I like to do it" for his son. Later, I searched for them outside to get his e-mail address to send him these (and to meet his Filipina wife) but they were nowhere to be found, probably lost in the big crowd of revelers.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
106 Kommentare:
Hehe sweet.
ROFLMAO!!! i better find myself a swiss man quick!!! hahhahhaha!!!
o, kaya mo 'yan, Danny? :-)
Oh, don't you think Pinoys can do better than that, Sha? :-)
hehehe so the filipinas want to be spoiled by their swiss hubbies? because in the philippines, they cannot do that. their hubbies will be busy drinking, while they have to change pampers themselves. hahahaha
a long time ago maybe! don't show your age too much jack hahaha... kidding aside, some pinoys are better but then some are a lot worst!
ah, but surely you and I are not one of them, Greg! Dili ba?
less you forget the 4B's jack -- filipinas had to take care of the 4B's -- balay, bata, baboy ug bana! and not necessarily in in that order! LOL
a ka grabe, dili pa man ko ana ka gurang, sha! Hahaha but seriously I enjoy now my salt and pepper... hmmm.
of course, we are not! we are the new breed of filipino husband and husband-to-be. hehehehe
.... baboy nga bana? LOL
in that case, 5B's then! ROFLMAO!!!
or make that six... baboy nga baboy ug baboy nga bana!!! LOL
Oo! Kakayanin! hehehe
Itaas ang banderang Pinoy, Greg! If only we have the money to match those of the Swiss'!
Hey, i hope you're not developing anti-pinoy men sentiments, Sha. Lagot ka sa uncle Ting mo.... ;-)
parang less ka-artehan nga pag taga ibang bansa - ewan ko bakit. hahaha ;p
not yet.... soon probably if shown more of these kinds of pictures hahaha!!! and if ever i would turn into one, my uncle would infact be one of the reasons why hahahaha! oh man, he would be the worst husband ever!!!
ooopppssss... but he could be a good cook and a free surgeon to be around with... hehehe (....bawi gamay basi naa pa syay laing friends diri...)
First, Shaira then you Vienna! Do you really think Pinoys make bad husbands compared to say, Europeans or Australians?
hehehe we are not match to the swiss francs. we have no value.
ah, the niece talking about her favourite uncle. What do you expect, LOL
btw, jack - germany can be reached by train from amsterdam? how long would it take?
hehehe - well current boyfriend is european. ;p
hahahaha! in the philippines the yaya will do that for you! so neither the wife nor the husband has to change anyone's diapers. =P
typical european husband yan Jack.,for you its also normal because you`r living here, or have a european pakner., I wonder if you`v got a pinay pakner, still doing this :-)
if only i knew =( hahahahaha! nah! i snagged a good one =)
see jack.... 4 (and 1/2 - nagduda lang si ms sylvia e hehehe) out of five pinays, and counting!!! hahahaha....
If only you men knew how fun it is to change pampers you would stand in long long queues for that. Amen :p
;))
i am for pinoy Jack, give me 9 more reasons other than changing diapers....i'll change my mind!!!!!he he he
It's not particularly Swiss, it's just Western.
Pity you didn't meet him (them) again.
The Netherlands has a border to Germany, and yes, there are trains. How long time depends on where in Germany you want to go. From Amsterdam to the border: hmm, I haven't done it, but the Netherlands isn't very big. 3 hours?
its borne out of necessity. i havent seen any expats in manila (2 yayas + driver + gardener households) changing diapers :)
Poor Indian males don't change diapers although their wives often work and they sure as hell don't have any "yayas". The rich may because they are influenced by the West.
I can't speak for all Europeans/Westerners, but Danes don't dump their children on servants. We don't want to. On the other hand, we finished discussing male participation in household duties in the '70es.
but I've done that, Roshanak... got two kids myself.
the Germans, too, Ulla. They just even past a law for fathers to have a right to paternity leave. The same "privilege" like the mothers get.
we live for 6 years in the Philippines when the children were young. We did have yayas (two children, 2 yayas) but still my wife and I took turns taking care of the children, including changing diapers on Sundays, the yayas day off.
yes, Ulla, I hope he has multiply and he can see these photos and all the comments, too... :-)
O, sige na nga I will modify my opinion... some Filipino man would do this, once in a while, often or always... whatever, but they would never allow you to take their picture while they were at it... LOL *macho image* LOL
or if ever they do allow you, that was only because they KNOW that ladies find it charming and attractive! hahahaha
obvious ba na i'm not married? hahahaha
i rest my case.... LOL
okey, Sha, good luck for your search for a perfect Pinoy husband! LOL
yes, of course, kimpie, yes of course... ;-)
okeey okeey :=)
thanks for sharing...my younger brother does the same for his two year old son... and thank god for babywipes...
shaira and vienna! Hear ye...? Pamsy's brother is doing the same for his sone, just like me ;-)
every coin has two sides.
btw isnt that kid a bit too big for diapers? my niece only 2,5 knows how to ask to pee.
es ist doch eine wunderbare sache! das nennt man gleichberechtigung:)außerdem er mach es doch sehr hervorragend oder nicht?weiter so!!!!
klasse papa:)))
okay ah!kasi dito usually pagka lalabas at mamamasyal ang family pag tinawag ng kalikasan ang bata eh usually nanay nag aasikaso.Sa Cr ng mga babae andun yung mini table na pwede mong ihiga ang baby when you change the diaper.Yung batang lalaki below 5 years old, sa nanay pa din sumasama pag naihi sya.
In fairness sa mga male pinoys, madami ring hands on sa baby naman. c",) ive known a lot and im sure kasama ka dun, jack. c",)
I wonder if the same system works for Filipino husbands and German wives. ; )
There's a Sinulog festival near Zurich?
where do i find that kind of man?
I cant see any pictures in this page!!
;-(
:) Cute, Jack!
Girls are always more advanced than boys, Naomy ;-)
hi, dabawenyamadl! Thanks for dropping by. Es ist, in der tat, hervorragend...
life is a game of giving and taking, Che. I also learned a lot from you...
hahaha... you naughty Janjan! Do you think my wife would have married me (and that after living in together for two years!), if I couldn't do babysitting and other household chores? Or put another way, would she stay married with me in the last 14 years now?
yes, Lalaine! I posted some of the photos I took there here in my site. Check them out if you like.
hi, sharon! This one is already taken, but certainly you can search elsewhere in Europe ;-) Good luck, LOL
thansk my dear mila. hey, we're missing you in Philnetz!!!
Hahahaha! Ikaw ang makabagong Pilipinong asawa, Jack. Ang ulirang ama ; )
I do have high respect for guys who can do household chores and give equal respect to their wives. It shows that you were brought up right by your mama.
... you better start practicing now, Janjan... Soon your time will come. Shall I start searching here for a Swiss or German woman for you? LOL
... and my PAPA, too ;-)
I second that motion! very high respects, indeed... man, they don't come that many now adays!!! trickles.., they come in trickles... LOL
Hahahaha! Thanks but no thanks. :) I have my hands full with our own homegrown beauties.
I envy you, Janjan ;-)
yes, and many of the best were already snatched by foreigners.... hahahaha....
hi, Pedram! Can you see now the pictures?
hahahaha.... let's see... aaahhhmmm..
NO comment!!!
how sweet!
yes probably it is One of the reasons why Filipinas like to marry Swiss men ....and what is the reason why swiss like marry Filipinas ?
a very good question indeed!.... hmmm....
we need a swiss man who married a filipina for get the answer
althout i don't think it's so strange , my brother do it too .
sometimes him, sometimes his wife , they change pampers to Matteo ( my nephew ) but it is not only about change pamper but also wash dishes , clean home etc etc
you are right.. maybe jack knows someone.... LOL.... how about you then francesco... what do you think?
well personally ii think don't exist work for men or for woman , it is just a cultural idea . I am not marred but i have no problem to do similar things ...althout i know that not for every european it is the same , also in europe there are men with arretrate mind who think only the mother andnot the father can change pampers their children :-p
for example in italy probably men have a more arretrate mind comparate scandinavian men ...but also depend by age ...nowaday i think about 60 per cent of father with young children change them pampers in italy ...maybe in france 70 ...in sweden and Holland 80 per cent ...i don't know :-p
Hey Jake...this is sort of ffffffffffffffffffff for virginity! We know why many Asian women marry Swiss guys! Lol!
i mean Jack!
anyway i think marry a swiss guy for a filipina girl ( expecially for those you never went abroud ) can be dangerous as there are too many cultural difference , it could be difficult for a filipina get used to swiss life in a only step .
But it is much more easy marry a italian as our culture are not so far hihihihihihhih :-p:-p:-p
...what you said ? oh yes by accident i am italian :-p:-p :-p:-p
So at the end my advice is ..dear filipina is you want marry a swiss . before to do it you have to be fiance with a italian for a year ...as a terapeutic passage , a training before join in swiss world , we are in the middle way between swiss and philipine life ,
Of course for the beautiful filipina i offer myself as volunteer hhihihihiihhih
PS:
hehehe yes today i forgot to take my medicine :-p:-p:-p:-p
lmao! Jack, get your friend his medicines, quick!!! LOL.... ;D
Bwahahaha.... only an Italian Romeo can propose like this, Fracesco! I enjoy this chat between you and Shaira... hmmmmm....
I don't understand this, ML. Can you elaborate?
oh, I'd love to hear it from a Filipina feminist like you. So, roll it on, ML!
jack and francesco, THIS ("have an italian fiance for a year as a therapeutic passage, a training...!") *gasp* IS how an italian romeo propose??? no wonder filipinas prefer Swiss men! hahahaha,,,,
peace francesco.....
Oh, I hope I don't put Francesco on the spot. Mea Culpa, if I did Francescomio!
hahahaha! No jack, it's the medicine's fault... right francesco??? *wink* lmao!
well, your are asking for it JC, Obviously, the cheese, the mountains and access to the Swiss banks even in the smallest Cantons...what else?
NOooo , marry a swiss man direct is irresponsible !!! :-)):-))
therapeutic training is important !!!!!!!!!!
this is my appel : Filipina be wise , don't run useless risk , before marry a swiss is sage take an italian fiance'. :-)):-)):-))
yes i agree , but training is not a pleasure , training is for study , training is sacrifice , but a good training make you strong and ready for a swiss man :-p:-p:-)):-))
me too , i want hear :-p
hahahahah yes :_p:-p a italian drunk romeo maybe :-p:-p:-p
only that? I expected more coming from a feminist :-(
its not so much the diapers i think - after spending a lot of time overseas where its the NORM to do all the cooking, cleaning, washing, grocery-ing etc for yourself I think diapers is going to be chicken feed. LOL. Probably mattered more was if the guy liked to read or not else I'm afraid I might die an early death from boredom.. And since you and Dave are now hitched jack, well... hehe ;p
teka teka... nagchachange rin naman ako ng diapers ah :)
ALIW:) my sister's husband is swedish. si bayaw ang official na taga laba at taga hugas ng pinggan :)
bata, balay ug baboy na bana! LOL...
sorry for being a gate-crasher, jack. i'm a friend of sharon's...
do you really think swiss men are the descendants of andres bonifacio? pinay pride then...
baka may dugo kang Suisso, Alvin! LOL
you're welcome Rowe85! But I don't get this thing with Bonifacio... I'm getting stupid, am I? :-)
hehe... if you scrolled down, Ulla already pointed it out that it's actually a European trait...not just Swiss. But yes, your sistah is luckyah. :-)
WHAT?! you concede jack??? you actually think we will be luckier if we marry europeans???/hahahahahahaha
miss you jack!
hahaha EXACTLY my thought too!!! hahaha
miss you, too, Sha! My hours are numbered... (in Multi, I mean, got to wash the dishes, iron clothes, cook food... all the works hehehe...)
yes, find a European or a European-minded Pinoy... hehehe... Francesco where are you???
hahahahahahaha!!!
meaning, the Swiss men are "andres de saya!" sus, dong! di ka kasabot gyud? joke...
hahaha... gotcha now, thanks :-)
Here I am :-p
Kommentar veröffentlichen